Terms of Personal Data Processing by Nuvadis Interim Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be controlled by Nuvadis Interim Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Warsaw (ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw), “Data Controller”. You can contact the Data Controller by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed for the current recruitment process as well as for recruitment in the future.
- The data will be disclosed to potential employers. (Nuvadis Interim’s Clients)
- The processing of your personal data is lawful based on your consent (GDPR Article 6.1.a).
- Your data can be accessed by our staff, subcontractors and our service providers (e.g. IT services, technical maintenance) who need to access the data in order to perform own obligations.
- Your personal data will be stored until your consent is cancelled, however we may keep certain personal data as necessary to establish, exercise or defend claims. Especially, this applies to personal data: first name, last name, e-mail address, app history – we store this data in order to process complaints and claims related to the use of our services (we will store the data for 3 years of the cancelled consent).
- You have the right to:
– request access to the personal data, to edit and delete it, to limit its processing or object against it, and to transfer the data;
– cancel the consent at any time without impacting the legal compliance of the processing already occurred before the cancellation;
– file a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely The President of the Personal Data Protection Authority (UODO).
- The data is given voluntarily, however it is required in order to include you in the talent database. Lack of the data will make it impossible to include you in the database.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.