1. The Administrator of personal data for the website is Nuvadis Outsourcing Sp. z o.o. (Administrator).
2. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the Act of the 29th of August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Act).
3. The users provide their information freely, and the information is processed for the following purposes:
a) to comply with legal regulations,
b) to perform contractual obligations,
c) for the purposes of the Administrator’s promotional and business activities.
4. Personal data gathered by the Administrator may be disclosed to:
a) relevant state authorities on demand based on applicable legal regulations,
b) third parties – within the scope of legal regulations, upon data owner’s consent.
5. The Administrator ensures appropriate technical and organisational means of protecting the data disclosed to us by the users of our website, in particular means of preventing access thereto by third parties, unlawful processing, damaging and destruction.
6. The users of the website shall have the right:
a) to access, complete, modify and update their personal data by means of contacting the Information Security Administrator:
phone number: + 48 22 486 30 01
(Information Security Administrator).
b) to demand that the processing of their personal data be postponed for a certain time period or permanently, or that their personal data to be deleted, as long as they are incomplete, outdated, false, or collected unlawfully,
c) object to the processing of their personal data – within the scope of legal regulations – and demand that their personal data be deleted once they have served their purpose.
7. Please contact the Information Security Administrator if you wish to exercise paragraph 6.
8. The Administrator shall have the right to store the data obtained from the website as long as relevant legal regulations allow and as long as they serve a business purpose.
9. The Administrator shall have the right to use the personal data of the users of the website for market research and other marketing-related purposes, as long as the users of the website have consented thereto.
10. The users of the website shall have the right to receive a copy of the data being processed and demand the correction of any inconsistency within it. If you wish to make such a request, please contact the Information Security Administrator.
II. Cookies policy
2. Cookies are data, specifically text files, which are stored on the device of the person visiting the website (User) and needed for the User to be able to use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originated from, the time they will be stored on the end device and their unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) create statistics to help learn the way Users use the website in order to improve the structure and content of the website;
b) maintain the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter login name and password on every subpage;
c) create a profile of the User in order to display appropriate advertising materials, specifically in the Google network.
5. Two general types of cookies are used for the purposes of viewing the website: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are temporary files which are kept on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the software (web browser). “Persistent cookies” are kept on the User’s end device for a time specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software used to view websites (web browser) usually allows for cookies to be saved on the User’s end device by default. Users can change this setting. Web browsers allow for cookies to be deleted. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. Please refer to the help section or documentation of your web browser for specific information on this topic.
7. Limiting the usage of cookies may influence some functionality available on the Service website.
8. Cookies saved on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers working with the Administrator.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, specifically Google, to display targeted ads according to how the User uses the Service. For this purpose they can save the User’s navigation path or time spent on a given site.
10. Disabling cookies may make it difficult to use some of the services on the website, specifically those requiring the user to log in. Disabling the option to save cookies will not prevent the User from reading or viewing the content published on the website by the Administrator, except that which requires logging in.
III. Website logs
1. Information on some user behaviour is logged on the servers. The data is used only for managing the website and to ensure the best possible quality of provided hosting services.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following information may be logged:
a) time of query,
b) time of reply,
c) the User’s station name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
d) the URL address of the website previously viewed by the User – if the website is accessed by a link,
e) information on the User’s browser,
f) information on the User’s IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons viewing the website.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of managing the website.