Terms of Personal Data Processing by Nuvadis Interim Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be controlled by Nuvadis Interim Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Warsaw (ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw), “Data Controller”. You can contact the Data Controller by sending a message to: email@example.com
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of replying to your request.
- Your personal data is processed lawfully based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest which involves processing of your correspondence (GDPR Article 6.1.f).
- Your data can be accessed by our staff, subcontractors and our service providers (e.g. IT services, technical maintenance) who need to access the data in order to perform own obligations.
- Your data will be stored for a period necessary to process your request.
- You have the right to:
– request access to the personal data, to edit and delete it, to limit its processing, and to transfer the data;
– object against the processing of your personal data at any time on grounds of your personal situation;
– file a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely The President of the Personal Data Protection Authority (UODO).
- The data is given voluntarily, however lack of the data will make it impossible to reply to your request.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.